* MIRAGES is the brainchild of Jean-Benoît Dunckel(AIR) and Jonathan Fitoussi.
* Spawning from Xavier Veilhan’s Studio Venezia at the 57th Venice Biennale and completing in Jean-Benoit’s studio in Paris.
* Collaboration between Jean-Benoit (AIR) and Jonathan Fitoussi.
* 12″ 180g heavyweight clear vinyl
* White printed artwork by Jean-Philippe Talaga
* Photos by Diane Arques
* Ltd Ed. of 500
“Synthesizers amassed through the years, which on this album, conceived with precision and care over the course of one year, reveal their essence –and more importantly, their soul, going from very cinematographic parts to very direct others. Between start and finish, a singular floating and inventive pop music unfolds. An upgraded form of instrumental electronic music, that takes the listener very far, and very high, perfectly mixing both musicians world, like fruitful pictures arisen from a desert that forgot to be arid. Their mirages are inventive, their mirages are fertile.” Joseph Ghosn