Metaliczne Detroit-electro Keitha Tuckera z Aux88 z 1996. Obowiązkowo z futurystyczno-robotycznymi wokalami i dystopijnymi padami. Jest też bonus-numer ze stopą od tyłu, nieobecny na oryg. wydaniu.
DJ K-1's (Keith Tucker - AUX88) re-release for modern electro heads Direct Beat Classics label.
1) "K-1 Intro" -Fine metallic percussion and Jeep beats define the groove of this EP's introduction from the year of 1996 featuring Anthony 'Blaktony' Horton (vocals) on this legendary Keith Tucker production. K-1's hauntingly dark strings emerge as you are informed by its mission statement. Mental.
2) "K-1 Agenda" (Instrumental) - Purposely added to enhance variety and balance, this instrumental holds its own. Highlighting his production skill, 'DJ K-1' cuts loose in the minimal groove with traditional Detroit escapism that makes the EP the fine concept it is. Made to dream & jam.
3) "K-1 Agenda" (Vocal Mix) -Written and executed by longtime cohort, 'Blaktony' (AUX88, Alien FM) on vocals. The tune transforms into a classic global jam with android-like vocals planted between the hand-crafted Detroit electronic backdrops. A mainstay in electro bass crates since its release, this track is the description of a man on a mission to jam this world and beyond. Rubbery 'K-1' signature bass lines and strings ride the perfect beat.
4) "The Future I Can See" - K-1's laid back robotic lyrics describe a look into the future paired with thunderous beats and electro bounce. Visionary rocking, Tucker provides the weight to the project that would bare his signature flavor. Hot.
5) "The Future I Can See" (Instrumental) - Focused on an atmosphere of eerie and moody Detroit dark electro, the energetic bass line weaves amongst jamming drums. Imaginative and compelling material made for global dance floors. 100% Electro.
6) "Unreleased track" - A short newly added bonus cut from the original sessions, laced with experimentation in the Motor City Electro sound.